Year 4 Teacher
We are seeking to appoint a Year 4 teacher behalf of an ‘Outstanding’ Catholic Primary School in Sandwell.
The school are a thriving, multicultural school with over 200 pupils from Reception to Year 6.
The school are seeking a full time class teacher with experience of working in KS2.
To maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of the teaching of your subjects and take account of wider curriculum developments relevant to your work
* To plan lessons and activities to meet pupils individual learning needs
* To use a range of appropriate strategies and follow school policies for teaching, behaviour management and classroom management
* To act as a form teacher, exercising pastoral care and to do all that you can to ensure that you safeguard and promote the welfare of pupils in the school
* To assess, monitor and record the progress of pupils in your teaching and give them clear and constructive feedback through keeping appropriate and efficient records
* To report to parents and colleagues on progress and curriculum
* To take responsibility for your own professional development and use the outcomes to improve your teaching and your pupil’s learning If you are interested in this role, please apply and we will be in touch.
Salary: £120 – £150/day
Job Type: Contract
Location: Sandwell, West Midlands
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.