ROLE: Forklift driver
LOCATION: St James, Northampton
HOURS OF WORK: 9pm – 6am OR 5pm – 2am
Sunday – Thursday OR Monday – Friday
BASIC SALARY: £10.25 per hour
Are you available to start immediately?
Do you have experience operating Forklift trucks?
Have you worked in warehouse or distribution before?
If so, we’d like to hear from you immediately!
Our client is very busy, they cannot get their product out of the door quick enough. The good news for you is that this means there will be lots of work available, with the option of weekly overtime at an enhanced rate of £15.38 p/h
This is a forklift position however our client is more than happy to meet with candidates who have expired licenses/in house.
This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate with a very competitive pay package once permanent with annual bonus’.
General Work Duties will include:
· Operating Forklift trucks, happy with on and off the forklift.
· Stock allocation
· General warehouse duties including Manual Handling
To be successful in the role you must:
· Forklift License – will accept out of date and experience on the FLT
· Experience with stillages – Ideally
· Have experience operating Forklift trucks
· Able to work within a team and to strict deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to Work the hours required
· Want on going warehouse work
· To be able to work outside
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please apply with an up to date CV or alternatively, call Impact Recruitment for further details on (phone number removed).
Salary: £10.25 – £15.28/hour
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.