Do you have prestige brand experience and the ability to manage a large workshop? Looking for a new challenge within a successful and growing dealership supported by a strong management team? If so, then we are looking for you!
As a workshop controller you will be managing a team of up to 25 technicians in our state-of-the-art workshop and be responsible for ensuring all work is completed in the allocated time to produce high productivity levels. You will be responsible for reviewing processes to ensure we constantly achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
– Responsible for allocating work to all Technicians ensuring work standards and time scales are always achieved
– Liaise with Service Advisors when repairs are likely to take longer than previously agreed, ensuring the customer is kept up to date at all times.
– Ensure all work is completed in the allocated time to achieve high productivity within the workshop.
– To report and seek advice on any problems highlighted whilst work is being conducted so that these may be overcome, and the customer kept informed where delays result
– To assist in providing on the job instruction to Apprentices in order that they develop the practical skills required
– To keep up to date with all technological developments
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required:
– Have good mechanical awareness or understanding of cars and parts
– Be highly organised with a keen eye for detail
– Experience of working in a workshop ideally within a supervisory capacity
– Have strong commercial awareness
– Experience delivering results in a target driven environment
Interested in joining us:
As part of our mission to the best motor retailer as judged by you, we believe in offering a collaborative and innovative environment, removed of bias or stereotypes. We want everyone to feel comfortable to be themselves while at work, knowing they will be fully supported in their personal development to be the best they can. In creating an inclusive culture, we respect and celebrate the uniqueness of our colleagues through our #WeAreJMG diversification and inclusion strategy.
Here are just some of the extensive benefits you’ll receive:
– 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays)
– Enhanced parental leave options with up to 16 weeks of full pay.
– Employee care helpline and access to digital GP (for repeat prescription orders and online doctor’s appointments).
– Online discount portal including money off retail brands and cashback on purchases.
– 3% contribution pension scheme and 2x annual salary life assurance.
Salary: £25000 – £40000/annum +OTE
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.