Position: Workshop Chargehand / Workshop Supervisor
Salary: £28,000 – £33,000 per annum
Overtime: Optional & Available
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified Workshop Chargehand / Workshop Supervisor to their team at their depot in the Norwich area.
Workshop Chargehand / Workshop Supervisor key attributes:
• City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2/3 in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repairs
• Car Driving licence
Workshop Chargehand / Workshop Supervisor general duties:
• Running defects
• Vehicle inspections
• Carry out routine servicing
• General maintenance and repair
• MOT preparation / Presentation
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls
• Completion of all required paperwork
To apply for this exciting Workshop Chargehand / Workshop Supervisor role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Beth Hills at Kemp Recruitment on (phone number removed) for further information.
Salary: £28000 – £33000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.