I am currently working for one of the world’s largest Wind Turbine Manufacturers who are looking to add a trainee Wind Turbine Technician / Service Engineer to the team in the Carlisle area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the commissioning, fault clearance and maintenance of onshore wind turbines and associated equipment.
We are looking forward to hearing from candidates with the following experience:
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Wind Turbine Technician / Service Engineer / Mechanic / Maintenance Engineer
– Hold a NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in a mechanical or electrical discipline
– Experience carrying out servicing, maintenance on industrial equipment
– Fault diagnostic and repair experience
– Alternatively you will have experience of 3 phase electrical systems
– Be prepared to work both at height and in confined spaces.
– Good English language skills (read, write and speak fluently)
– Must have Full, UK driving Licence
The company itself is an international Wind Turbine Manufacturer with multiple offices around the world. Due to this they can offer a highly competitive salary with an excellent benefits package. This role will be based in Carlisle servicing their turbines in the immediate area.
If you wish to apply for the Wind Turbine Technician / Service Engineer role please follow the link
Salary: £26000/annum Overtime, On Call, Pension
Job Type: Permanent
Location: CA7, Blencogo, Cumbria
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.