Wills & Probate Paralegal
Salary: £18,000 – £24,000 DOE
Contract: Full Time / Part Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are representing a reputable UK business. Our client is looking to hire additional staff to provide will writing and legal administration support to their diverse client base.
Role & Responsibilities:
* To provide expert client advise to clients in regard to their wills queries
* Processing new and existing accounts, ensuring positive client service
* Managing diaries through appointment setting and organising call backs
* Basic drafting, preparation and management of documentation and communications
* Assisting with will writing and administrative support functions within the Wills Department
* Assisting with paperwork and data gathering when a client cannot attend office appointments
* Handling trusts related queries
* Scanning and processing documentation, uploading and filing where applicable
* Handle caseloads and supporting with varied case work
* Ensuring compliance of files
* Working on post-death files
* Supporting with payments, deductions and tax
* Supporting with distribution of assets
* Knowledge of Wills and administration experience of relevant complex wills caseloads
* Strong organisational and communication skills
* Previous private client or wills paralegal experience.
* Able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
* Knowledge of income and inheritance tax
* Experience of using a Case Management System
* Experience of Microsoft Office
* GCSE in Maths & English
* Good standard of spoken and written English
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like further information, please call Rhys Spencer at CRA on (phone number removed).
Why not take our online video interview? Link – (url removed) src=”https://(url removed)/Umh5cy5zcGVuY2VyLjI2NTczLjAyMUBjcmFjb25jb25zdWx0aW5nLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ.gif”>
Salary: £18000 – £24000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.