WFM Pre-Sales Engineer – UK – Remote – c£80K plus bonus and benefits
The WFM Pre-Sales Engineer is responsible for supporting the sales team in meeting license revenue targets through linking our solutions with the prospect’s business drivers. This methodology involves Demonstration, Discovery and Design of solutions for our customers and partners.
These solutions are focused on improving Customer Experience through Workforce Engagement Management; a set of disciplines and tools that encompasses Contact Recording, Quality Evaluation, Interaction Analytics (Speech, Text, Desktop), Workforce Management and Business Intelligence applications.
About the job
* Execute the Company’s sales strategies and support achievement of established sales quota for new license and upsell opportunities.
* Work collaboratively with the Sales, Implementation, Channel, Product Management and Marketing teams.
* Use industry knowledge that can drive improvement, to secure new business and differentiate from competition.
* Deliver compelling customer demonstrations that showcase the capabilities of the solutions and areas of greatest value and ROI based on specific customer requirements and needs.
* Collaborate with the sales team to create the required documentation (Design Documents, SOWs etc.)
* Design and architect Cloud and On-Premise solutions based on customer requirements.
* Gain customer commitment for purchase and ongoing references and referrals.
* Provide feedback on ways the organisation can improve product functionality, consulting services, training offerings and sales collateral, demo content and messaging.
* Provide continuity through the hand off phase to Professional Services to ensure the customer’s expectations are met.
* Deliver thought leadership through dialogue with customers in meetings, online and at events.
* Expertise in Workforce Management practices and software including Forecasting, Scheduling, Intraday Management and other Employee Engagement disciplines.
* Experience of working within a part of a wider business operations team using Workforce, Quality, Analytics or Reporting solutions.
* Excellent communication skills to present to a wide range of audiences, communicating business and technical concepts clearly and engagingly in presentations and demos.
* Ability to interpret our customers’ business challenges and translate into recommendations.
* Self-motivated and a team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence change.
* Travel expectations are 60 – 70 %
* Requires a minimum Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent 3-5 years of sales/operational experience in a fast-growing company.
* Specific application experience including Contact Recording, Quality Management, Custom Reporting and Analytics
* Experience selling enterprise software solutions in the Workforce Optimisation, Customer Analytics, Engagement Management solution areas.
* Understanding of Enterprise telephony and Contact Centre technologies particularly Cisco, Avaya and Contact Centre as a Service providers such as Amazon Connect and Twilio.
* An ability to develop detailed knowledge of Recording (screen and/or data capture), Analytics, Employee Performance Management, Elearning, Coaching, Forecasting and Scheduling, and Feedback/Survey solutions is beneficial.
* Knowledge of organisational design and change management.
Salary: £70000 – £80000/annum Bonus and Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.