Are you looking for a role in recruitment and thrives on delivering exceptional service? Do you enjoy dealing with people but are only available to work weekends? Well we may just have the role for you…
We have a rare opportunity to join our existing team at our onsite facility based on Sutton Fields Industrial Estate as a weekend Account Coordinator. Our client are processors of a wide range of delicious British meats, from much-loved and best-selling hams to succulent medium roast beef, traditional roasted Norfolk turkey crown to chargrilled and wood-smoked chicken products.
Prestige Recruitment work onsite as part of their team managing the temporary workforce from within. Our client are experiencing exceptional growth and we are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and dedicated individual to work as part of the onsite team who is driven by success, calm under pressure and on-hand to provide 100% candidate and client satisfaction.
This is a permanent role working Saturday and Sunday, 05.00 – 14.00. The role includes:
* Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
* Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour with support from the Head Office resource team to ensure 100% fulfilment for clients’ requirements;
* Daily interaction with Clients to ensure all staffing needs are met and all workers have arrived for shift;
* Build Client relationships;
* Attend daily and weekly meetings with all levels of the site management team;
* Daily planning and scheduling, organising shift rotas and booking staff;
* Full responsibility for the selection of labour provided;
* Ensure compliance in line with company policies and UK legislation (e.g. H&S, AWR, WTD);
* Reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s;
* Data inputting of worker and assignment information;
* General administration duties;
* Out of hours’ mobile phone cover.
* Have previous recruitment experience (preferred);
* Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
* Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
* Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
* Be fluent in Romanian (G.O.R) and possess a high level of spoken and written English;
* Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach.
We can offer you:
* A competitive salary (depending on experience) with a review following successful probation period;
* Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
* Increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
* Long Service Awards;
* Regular Company events;
* A family-feel environment in a business with over 28 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please call Aleksandra Cartlidge at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information on (phone number removed). Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter
Your application will be given consideration however, if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 28 years throughout the UK.
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.