£25-27,000 per annum
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
• 3+ years’ experience working as a Warehouse Manager / Supervisor or similar
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment would be highly beneficial
• Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
• Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
• Ability to work with all levels of company staff
• Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
• Advanced degree in engineering or logistics would be beneficial but not essential
• Proficiency with SCM for warehouse management
You will be responsible for managing and overseeing the receiving, handling, storing, picking, and packing activities within the warehouse, ensuring quality standards are met at every turn. Duties will include…
• Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals
• Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping
• Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
• Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
• Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
• Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
• Schedule and oversee warehouse team to meet the demands of the delivery diary, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime
• Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed
• Meet regularly with warehouse leads to review, analyse, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention
• Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of packages
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website (url removed) and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.
Salary: £25000 – £27000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.