Warehouse / FLT Operator / 7.5 Tonne Driver
Full time permanent position based in Basildon
Waymade have a new opportunity for an experienced warehouse operative to join their busy team responsible for picking and packing pharmaceutical products for customer orders. This is a busy department responsible for checking goods in /received against delivery notes across two sites.
We are looking for strong team players with initiative and a professional and methodical approach as well as an understanding that there is a patient at the end of every product.
* Loading & unloading lorries.
* Checking goods in against delivery notes for accuracy and damages and discrepancies.
* Ensuring all stock movements are accurately recorded, stock counts.
* Picking and packaging customer orders and replenishing stock.
* Reporting quality issues or discrepancies.
* Ensuring Standard Operating Procedures are followed at all time.
* Ensuring Good Manufacturing Practice & Good Distribution Practice.
* GCSE’s, Grade A-D in Maths and English.
* Forklift Licence – Counterbalance/Reach licence.
* A Manual Handling Certificate is advantageous.
* Previous experience working as a Warehouse Assistant in a similar organisation is essential for this role.
* Capable of working to deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
* Experience of working in a target driven environment.
* A flexible approach to work and a strong team player.
* A current 7.5 driving licence and willing to maintain CPC training.
This is a full time permanent position.
Please apply with a CV.
Job Type: Full-time / permanent contract
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Basildon, Essex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.