Berry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Coordinator and Logistics Assistant for their Manufacturing client based in King’s Lynn.
You will be required to work as part of the Warehouse and Logistics team to ensure all production requirements are met.
Duties of the role will include:
– Attend production meetings to understand the production requirements for the day.
– Manage materials required and the environment
– Stock take of materials and products and communicate this to the relevant person.
– Maintain both internal and external areas to ensure they remain at a high level of hygiene standard and ensure all waste is cleared.
– You will be required to assist the Logistics Manager with the loading and unloading of goods and ensure collections are met.
-Ensure all business units orders are booked in and dispatched correctly and on time whilst updated all records and ensure all paperwork is updated and passed to the relevant department.
You will be required to have a valid Forklift License for this role and any relevant experience in Warehouse or Logistics would be desirable.
Working hours are Monday to Friday.
Annual Salary will depend on experience.
For further information, please contact Lauren at Berry Recruitment, King’s Lynn.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Salary: £8.72 – £12.00/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: East of England
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.