Gilbert Meher are working in partnership with one of the largest Healthcare providers in the UK. They have been at the forefront of Mental Health specialized care for almost 40 years and remains one of the most well-respected Me This organization sets the standard in Mental Health Care and strives for excellence in all areas. The company core values are ”Patients First” and “Excellent Care” and this is reflected in the regular outstanding CQC reports that their hospitals often achieve.
They now require a Ward Manager to manage a successful CAMHS hospital. This hospital provides care and rehabilitation to Children aged 12-18 who have complex needs, including acute mental illness.
If you are interested in the role please contact Dan Coolican and connect on Linkedin.
You will be expected to provide clear nursing leadership on a daily basis and support the nursing team in his or her role. You will work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team and contribute to the development of others within the nursing team through supervision, mentoring and being a positive role model.
As ward manager will be responsible for ensuring that the nursing team possess the skills, knowledge and motivation to offer and deliver the highest quality of care to our service users. Reporting to and working with the Clinical Services Manager, you will assist with the development of our services ensuring wards are run effectively, and the delivery of our exceptional standards of performance that have become synonymous within this care group.
* NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
* Extensive clinical management experience preferably in a CAMHS environment.
* Fine-tuned decision making skills
* Effective organisational capability
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
* A role model to other staff – providing advice and support to promote good practice
* The ability to encourage team members to expand and develop their own competencies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £41,000.00 /year
Salary: £40000 – £45000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cray Valley East, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.