UX Designer – Remote Working – 40-55K – Borehamwood – Great benefits
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative UX Designer to join a multi million pound E-Commerce organisation based in Borehamwood. The role will sit within the relatively new and expanding Product Team.
This exciting opportunity will suit an experienced UX Designer who has ideally worked within an E-Commerce environment. The company have been trading for over 15 years and turn over in excess of £500m with a European outreach.
They are a big believer in sharing thoughts and encouraging and supporting innovation and creativity. UX Designer will also be given the chance to drive all aspects of the project process from conception through to completion and launch.
Our environment is relaxed yet professional, we feel gone are the days of a corporate rigid structure and you will be given flexibility to get the job done!
UX Designer Key Skills:
* Strong design chops – experienced in UI design, with natural creative ability.
* Excellent knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Invision.
* Experience in wireframing & prototyping.
* Strong aptitude for understanding customer needs (user research and testing) and data and synthesizing these to deliver market-leading customer journeys.
* Experience with A/B testing, interpreting results, VM tools and processes.
* Preferred: Responsive coding skillset with strong experience of Bootstrap.
* Experience working with cross functional Product teams in an agile environment.
* Understanding and experience of design sprints.
You will be highly motivated UX Designer, a good communicator and have a natural desire to create stunning products. The successful UX Designer should have strong leadership abilities, organisational skills and creative eye.
Apply now for immediate consideration for the UX Designer position or for further information contact George Harvey at ITSS Recruitment
Salary: £40000 – £55000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North London, London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.