£10 per hour
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include…
• Experience working in a Transport Admin role or similar
• Excel experience spreadsheets,
• Computer literate, in particular Word and Emails.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
Duties will include…
• Check and confirm agency timesheets against planned start times, Tachomaster etc., sign and return to agency with appropriate PO numbers.
• Confirm weekly costings and complete daily log for records.
• Check and confirm daily/weekly hire costs for vehicles over peak.
• Complete daily log for records and ensure everything has been given a PO number.
• Process order numbers for all our suppliers’ invoice requests.
• Process uniform orders and complete appropriate spreadsheet.
• Note taker at meetings.
• General office admin tasks.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website (url removed) and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.