Seeking a Trainee Electrical Engineer – Witchford
This is an exciting opportunity to join a family owned organisation, our client specializes in the commissioning and installation of various infrastructure. You will be working alongside a Senior Engineer in order to learn the business from the bottom up!
Location: Witchford, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 8.30am – 16.30pm Monday – Friday
Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, hand tools provided, uniform provided, Christmas closure, staff incentive days.
This role would be suited to a range of candidates including; college leavers with no relevant experience, electrical improvers with 1-2 years’ experience wishing to further their career or laborer’s who wish to learn a specific trade.
You will be trained over time to the following duties:
* Attending sites to install new systems
* Terminating sockets
* Fiber optic and network cabling
* Cabling and drilling
* Interpreting building plans
* Mounting devices
* Providing handover of systems to clients
* Commissioning and configuring devices
* Servicing and carrying out PPM on systems
Skills and Experience:
* Ideally qualifications in Electrical Installations but not essential
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Having a clean, tidy and professional work ethic always.
* Adhering to Health & Safety requirements.
* Possess a full UK clean driving licence.
* Ability to pass DBS & security checks
* Ability or desire to use hand tool and power tools
* A qualification within a technical area would be desirable but not essential
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Salary: £16000/annum + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: CB6, Witchford, Cambridgeshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.