FRS-UK are actively recruiting for a Trainee/Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a specialist subcontractor based in Milton Keynes.
* Ensuring all incoming tender & quote requests are tracked and return dates are noted
* Review specifications for the project and analyse drawings for tenders
* Preparing quotations
* Have an understanding of how the preliminaries are compiled for larger and more complex projects
* Communicating with clients to the correct information has been received to be able to quote accurately
* Reviewing contract documents
* Handover of quotations to construction team upon receipt of order
* Managing and controlling the costs from the quotation stage, through construction to final account ensuring the profit margins are maintained
* Monitoring labour, plant/equipment hire, accommodation and delivery costs on all live projects
* Recording any delays/potential disruptions on projects
* Raising variations for additional works on site
* Completing the applications for payments for Main Contractors
* Raising payments for completed works
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company offering career progression and full training. You will need to have a QS qualification and a full driving licence.
Salary: £20000 – £25000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.