Job Contact: Natalie Ryan
Job Reference: WM – 1235
Job Start date: ASAP
Commutable from: Rugby, Banbury, Redditch, Coventry,
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £11/16 per hour
Benefits: To be discussed at interview
Brief role description:
We are supporting our client who are searching for 2 X Toolmakers to join their growing organization.
They must have extensive knowledge, experience, and understanding of the toolmaking process and establish best practice and increased efficiency in the manufacture of press tools
They will be expected to test and adjust the systems they have built or maintained ensuring tooling, jigs, fixtures, and assemblies meet the required specification. This requires the application of a broad range of skills, knowledge and occupational behaviors across a range of engineering disciplines.
* To manufacture, service and repair of Press tooling, Jigs and fixtures according to customer specifications Use conventional machines.
* To support new project introduction from commissioning stages through to start of production including tool buy offs on or off site according to Customer tool buy off process.
* To attend customer sites for tool modification detail and advise process changes to technical department.
* To take ownership of specific tool suites and maintain performance with minimal supervision. To improve and develop current and new project tooling.
* To ensure company targets are met in respect of quality of parts produced and delivery promises.
* To manufacture tool and ancillary spares once qualified.
* To document and update tool manufacture progress sheets other work records.
* Ensure safe working practices are maintained and adhered to.
* Undertake personal training to enhance skills necessary to perform key tasks and ensure knowledge transfer to apprentices as and when required.
* To comply with any reasonable requests and duties as may be assigned by the Tool Room Supervisor from time to time.
Key Business Priorities for Role
* Keeping production down time to a minimum
* Maximising of machinery efficiency when running through Tool manufacture.
* Minimising of Quality issues relating to issues with tools
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
* Able to read and interpret technical information and drawings and use various measuring equipment
* Good with practical skills
* Mechanically/Technically minded
* An understanding of problem solving and problem-solving methods.
* Proficient on IT systems such as spreadsheets and databases
If you would like to apply for the role, please send a copy of your full CV or contact the following consultant:
* Natalie Ryan – Consultant
* (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with one of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you:
* (phone number removed) /
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the
Salary: £11 – £16/hour To be discussed at interview
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.