Tool Maintenance Engineer, LE15, Rutland, Leicestershire,
Maintenance position focused on the service and repair of mould tools. Responsible for maintaining tools used for injection moulding machinery within an established manufacturer who has invested within the business. Fantastic facilities and friendly working culture in general. This Maintenance Engineer position rotates across a double days shift pattern. Could suit a Toolmaker who is looking to progress within a maintenance role.
Salary & Package: c£30,000 + Overtime opportunities. The wider package includes; bonus, pension, private healthcare, 32 days holiday in total, and life assurance. Working 6:00am to 2:00pm one week, and 2:00pm to 10:00pm the following week.
This Tool Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
* Knowledge of mould tools and how to repair / service them
* Exposure to injection moulding processes. Could suit a Toolmaker looking to progress.
* Flexibility to work a double day shift pattern.
The Tool Maintenance Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* Flexible salary depending on experience with a fantastic wider package and scope for overtime.
* Excellent facility within a growing business. Medium sized business with potential scope to develop moving forward.
* Double day shift position, no nights or on call system required.
The Maintenance Engineer job will involve:
* Providing repairs and maintaining mold tools.
* Working alongside the production team to identify and plan repairs.
This job is commutable from Oakham, Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Corby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Salary: £30000 – £32000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Oakham, District of Rutland
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.