Daytime Healthcare are recruiting for a friendly, enthusiastic, experienced Theatre Practitioner to join a private hospital in Worcestershire.
This is a permanent full time position, working 37/5 hours per week, covering a flexible shift pattern including long days and night shifts.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
* Approved/recognised anaesthetic course.
* To work across multiple surgical specialities in either the scrub or anaesthetic role
* Qualified nurse or ODP – mentorship preferable but not essential.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* BMI Competencies
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
* ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (Desirable)
Duties of this role :
* To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
* To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
* Assist in the delivery of patient care
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
You will be working for a private hospital that provides great training and opportunities for career progression.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview!
Salary: £31000 – £32000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Worcester, Worcestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.