We are working with a leading private cosmetic surgery hospital in Manchester who are recruiting for an experienced Theatre Lead/Deputy Theatre Manager. The hospital has 2 theatres and a total of 22 patients’ rooms and covers a wide range of surgeries specialising in both cosmetics and weight loss treatments.
You will have a track record of achievement in clinical leadership within a surgical environment You’ll bring proven experience working in a senior role in a theatre environment, as well as an in-depth knowledge of the health care regulatory agenda and mechanisms. You will be working closely alongside the Theatre Manager to ensure smooth running of their theatre lists.
* Senior/Lead Theatre Nurse with NMC Pin
* Experience in theatre leadership, with scrub experience in theatre
* Experience in Private or NHS Healthcare – Team Leader / Lead role
* Ability to Manage and influence a team
* Experience working in a surgical environment is essential
Experienced Lead Theatre Nurses looking to progress in your career apply today to secure a quick Interview!
Salary: £35000 – £37000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wythenshawe, Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.