This role is responsible for working in a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from a team of one to a team of many. The working environment empowers Test Engineers and lets them focus on the technical challenges of solving problems, rather than dealing with bureaucracy or inefficient processes.
* 5-7 years in a Test Engineering position.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
* A Clear understanding of software engineering concepts and test methodologies/practices.
* Coding or scripting experience a plus.
* Demonstrated use of (BDD/TDD) frameworks (e.g., JUnit/JBehave, Cucumber, etc.).
* Experience in regression testing as releases move through different environments.
* Experience in testing Web Services, Web UI, and APIs.
* Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts, and integrate with Continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
* Good knowledge of Linux / Unix.
* Sound knowledge of Continuous Delivery concepts and tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo, vulnerability tools such as Sonar, Checkmarx/Fortify, etc.
* Strong knowledge of traditional testing methodologies and how it applies exploratory testing in an Agile environment
Salary: £20000 – £45000/annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Belfast, City of Belfast
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.