Test and Integration Technician
To ensure test rigs and instrumented hardware is available and operable to meet various program time lines and Test Specifications.
* Designing and building test rigs and test hardware to meet test specifications and program timescales.
* Building test units and instrumenting them (where necessary) in line with test plan and program requirements.
* Conduct test in line with test specification, record results of testing and assist with preparation of test reports.
* Documenting test methodology and suggest improvements.
* Maintaining test equipment and test area.
EXPERIENCE / ACHIEVEMENTS
* Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a related industry
* Experience of mechanical, electrical and electronic systems
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
* Experienced fitter (Mechanical and Electrical)
* Experience with pneumatic systems
* Experience with control systems
* Practical problem solver with good diagnostic skills
* Experience of lifting and lifting gear
* Computer literate
* LabVIEW software and data acquisition (DAQ) equipment
* Sensors — accelerometers, load cells, pressure transducers, LVDT
* High Speed Cameras
* Environmental testing: Temperature, Humidity, Vibration
* Standard laboratory test equipment (multimeters, Vernier’s)
* Hydraulic and electrical actuators
* Electrical/electronic design
* Vibration Rigs
Please note some of the skills identified above are specialist skills and training and support will be given where appropriate.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS
* Time served with Mechanical/Electrical experience
* City and Guilds or similar
* Analytical and methodical
* Communication and credibility
* Attention to detail
* Team Player
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, apply through the link and we will call you to discuss the position and company in more detail.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Brighton, Brighton and Hove
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.