Our client, based in Bedford with on-site parking are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join the team for a temporary – permanent period due to ongoing growth. You will be joining a pre-existing team of Customer Service professionals and full training on our clients’ product will be provided. – This is an immediate role
This role is fantastic if you are looking to join a business that, whilst having an international presence, maintains a close knit, team working environment. The environment is warm, bubbly and supportive and you will also be dealing with a diverse selection of clients.
* Responding to Customer e-mails, professionally and proficiently.
* Providing Customer information relating to the full range of products.
* To arrange, where necessary, replacement products to be provided to Customers.
* Answering customer telephone calls in a professional and timely manner.
* To offer advice and recommendations on the Customers’ situation.
* To monitor and respond to Social Media content relating to full range of products.
* To take occasional responsibility for the induction, development and mentoring of new members of staff.
* Review/Inspection of returned Customer stock for credit.
* Manage and protect customer information
Salary: £18000 – £19000/annum
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.