I’m looking to recruit an experienced doctors receptionist to work at a busy location based in Chesterfield. The position is to cover for around 2 – 4 weeks; this may be extended for the right candidate.
The hours are full time, around 37 per week – hours will be working within the surgery open times of 08.00 – 18.30pm so you are required to be flexible between these hours.
Duties will involve:
* Greeting visitors and directing them to the correct person or department
* Managing the visitors book and giving out security passes
* Answering enquiries in person, by phone and email
* Managing a room booking system and keeping rooms tidy
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
* Arranging appointments and updating records on databases
* Any other duties that may be required
If you have a current DBS dated in 2020, this will be an advantage for your application.
Please click apply today to be considered for the role of call Joanne on (phone number removed).
Please note due to the high number of applicants, if GI Group has not contacted you within 7 days, unfortunately your application will have been unsuccessful.
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.