I am recruiting for a temporary Telesales Executive to work for a fantastic charitable organisation who are based in Cambridge. They’re ideally looking for someone for a three-week period to help them with a busy period of work. There is the potential that this role could extend into something more permanent within the wider team.
Main duties will include:
* Speaking with decision-makers to pitch free events and offers
* Updating the CRM system with information gathered
* Making high volumes of calls per day
* Researching to find correct decision-makers
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous telesales or sales experience
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Professional telephone manner
* Able to work as part of a team
* Good IT skills – comfortable with MS Office products
If this role looks like the new challenge that you are looking for please apply via the advert or contact Calum at Eclectic Recruitment on (phone number removed).
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
Salary: £11 – £13/hour
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Babraham, Cambridgeshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.