Technical Support Analyst (2nd/3rd Line)
German Speaking – Essential
Established technology client has a new opportunity for an experienced Technical Support Analyst to work as part of a team.
Working as part of a team of engineers you will be providing excellent support to clients; troubleshooting remotely and providing technical best practices for customers and clients. You will need to be able to build and maintain customer relationships, managing technical issues and solutions.
Technically you will need to have experience of the following:
* Linux and Windows operating systems
* Terminal Services/Citrix/VMWare
* Hypervisors, SCI/vSphere, Hyper-V, KVM, VirtualBox
* Build test and lab environments whilst working on technical problems remotely
* TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS etc
* Thin client experience a bonus
* Any exposure working with SQL and Bash/Shell Scripting shall be a bonus
This role will be to cover shifts of 7am – 4pm and 8:15am – 5:15pm Monday to Friday. Every 8-10 weeks you be required to provide weekend on-call cover
Being able to speak German is ESSENTIAL
If you would be interested in hearing more regarding this opportunity please contact me directly.
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Reading, Berkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.