Technical Supervisor (Heating Systems)
Do you have a sound understanding of Mechanical and Electrical Buildings Services, possibly with a knowledge of Plumbing and Heating? In this office based role in Devon, you will be responsible for the supervision of the team providing ongoing support of all systems supplied to customers throughout England. Taking ownership of the customer experience within the support process, you will lead, train and co-ordinate a team of highly skilled technical support engineers to offer industry-leading service and quality levels and to ensure that all team targets are met.
• Motivate and coach the team, keeping all team members engaged with our overall ambitions and goals
• Drive a continual improvement culture within the team
• Carry out the team members’ regular 1-2-1s and performance reviews identifying whether individuals’ motivators are being met and fulfilling any development needs to support them in their role
• Ensure that all team members are trained on all products, services and legislation in line with a Training Plan, to maximise performance
• Set objectives for everyone in the team in line with business priorities to ensure alignment
• Define performance standards across all areas of the team
• Monitor performance and workload management ensuring that all work is completed within targeted SLAs
• Identify and deliver improvements to support the delivery of team goals and achieve target service levels
• Build and maintain relationships with contractors and customers
• Deliver technical services within the budget provided whilst reporting into the Senior Manager.
• Experience in a technical support capacity, preferably within the H&V or construction industry
• Experience in a leadership capacity
• Logical and methodical approach to identifying and resolving technical issues
Salary: £30000 – £35000/annum Pension, company bonus
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.