Are you looking to progress your career with a successful and growing company, our client, a technical trade moulding company a very well-run business are recruiting an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join their team.
Primarily responsible for preparation of quotes for new and existing customers, and day to day customer liaison.
Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
• Prepare quotes for tooling, components and modifications for customers
• Obtain quotes from suppliers to support quoting process
• Review costings in line with current running conditions and action price changes / process optimisation as appropriate
• Deal with customer enquiries in relation to lead times, pricing queries.
• Project manage new tooling projects
• Attend sales meetings as necessary
• Attend exhibitions
Ability to work in a team Essential
Engineering background Essential
Injection moulding knowledge Essential
Ability to understand and deliver quality criteria Desirable – training available
Understanding of Health & Safety legislation requirements Desirable
BIT NVQ 2 Desirable
Project management skills Essential
Lean Manufacturing experience Desirable
Customer care skills Essential
An interesting role with a growing company, if you have the skills and experience for the position please click ‘APPLY NOW’ without delay!
Salary: £33000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.