Technical Manager (Batteries)
£60,000 to £70,000 + Up to 25% Salary Bonus + Share Options + Benefits Package
Technical Manager with an extensive background and experience with new battery technology required by a market leader that are rapidly expanding. The role offers the chance at rapid progression and even the chance to receive a proportion of shares in the business.
The role will suit Technical Managers that have vast knowledge of battery applications. The position will involve specifying materials, testing prototypes, working with R&D and finally taking a product through to certification and finally mass manufacture.
This position is an exceptional opportunity. The role will be based from a modern manufacturing facility for this international business. The company already has a full order book.
This rewarding role will see you improve on existing and develop new products. The company has even put in place a generous bonus scheme if new products are delivered on time and within budget.
The Technical Manager Role:
* Full concept to completion role.
* Material specification, testing prototypes, working with R&D and finally taking a product through to certification and finally mass manufacture.
* Working with internal stakeholders, external certification bodies, institutions and universities.
The Technical Manager:
* Extensive knowledge of battery applications.
* High level qualifications in chemical, materials or a similar relevant engineering subject.
Salary: £60000 – £70000/annum Up to 25% Salary Bonus + Share Optio
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.