Technical Manager (Fire Alarm)
£40,000 to £50,000 Annually + and flexible benefits
About the Client:
* Our client, a leading manufacturer in the Fire Alarm Industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Service & Technical Manager to join their High Performing Engineering team on a permanent basis.
* Reporting to the international sales and marketing director, you will be a self-starter, and a superb communicator, focused on the needs of the customer.
* You will be passionate about Fire alarm technology and driven by a desire to deliver the best technical support possible and to put the customer and service performance at the heart of the business.
* You will improve and refine the processes and help develop the team into a global function.
* You will help improve and digitise services to support the customer development programmes and will manage and develop the engineering team.
* You will work closely with the heads of their sales, finance to develop the organisation and with their engineering teams in Europe to test and roll out new products and support those already on offer.
* Experience of commercial fire detection systems
* Delivery of technical support via various media and in the field
* Customer training programme delivery and development
* Development and digitisation of customer experience, training and service
* Wide understanding of fire standards and legislation
Key Required Skills:
* Fire system (or closely related system) engineering
* Excellent and proactive communication skills
* Technical engineer management and development
* Calm under pressure, excellent customer service and focus
* The ability to manage and work with people from diverse skills and backgrounds
* Ability to think creatively and innovatively, to create and implement new services and processes based on data and KPIs
* Happy to support at all levels when required
* Happy to travel nationally and internationally when required
* Budget-management skills and proficiency
* Professional judgment and experience
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
* Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
* Contact Robert Bruce via email or you can call them on (phone number removed)
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.
Salary: £40000 – £50000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.