Technical Consultant, Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a quickly growing business in the Bournemouth area. We are recruiting for a Technical Consultant with some experience of Technical Support and IT Sales who is wanting to take the next step in their role and join a friendly and growing company in Bournemouth.
This company build strong relationships with their Vendors and Customers to provide first class service across customer projects and the Technical Sales Consultant is key in ensuring things run smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Pre-Sales professional services for direct and indirect customers and resellers on our key secure file transfer (MFT) and data integration solutions
* Working with prospects and customers to understand their requirements in order to deliver the technical/architecture design of the solution.
* Delivery of online demonstrations, webinars and other customer facing events
* Working with the Sales team to grow existing customers solutions to meet changing requirements.
* Installation, training and consultancy delivered both remotely and on site across the UK with occasional international travel.
* Manage the delivery of technical projects.
* Maintaining knowledge on new modules and versions of solutions.
* Researching alternative solutions as required.
* Technical writing such as top tips, blogs, RFP responses
* Other tasks as directed.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Strong foundation and knowledge of IT, particularly software or services
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Positive attitude, able to work well as part of a team
* Windows and Linux knowledge would be ideal but is not essential
Salary and Benefits:
* Annual salary of £50,000 DOE
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Monday – Friday hours
* Lots of team events
* Residential free parking
* Great team atmosphere
* Become part of a growing company with long term prospects
This MFT Technical Consultant role would suit candidates who have a strong foundation of knowledge of IT, and experience of Managed File Transfer, perhaps some experience in a technical support/ Technical Consultant role and have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this Technical Consultant position, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, to view our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Salary: £30000 – £50000/annum + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: BH7, Christchurch, Dorset
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.