React Industrial Supplies work in the fast paced sector of engineering supplies. We thrive on ensuring our customers needs are met. We have a new opening for a technical buyer who will assist the current structure in identifying technical parts from our vast pool of vendors.
The role will include:
1. Identifying products and a suitable source
2. Placing Purchase Orders
3. Identifying new suppliers
4. Develop and maintain relationship with suppliers to improve costs, quality and delivery performance.
5. Engage suppliers at the earliest stage possible, as to ensure cost downs can be initiated at the beginning of the project procurement stage.
6. Monitor supplier development progress and take appropriate action to secure on time supplier deliverables and milestones.
7. Support any function within the project that has supplier related issues (concessions, non-conformance, reliability, reject returns, change management).
8. Ensure supplier sourcing activities align with the project schedule timing.
9. Review and target supplier delivery improvements and late order resolution.
The suitable candidate must have the ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment. The majority of our orders are required for next day delivery and service production line breakdown customers. Experience within a similar environment would be advantageous.
Salary: £26000 – £30000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.