We are looking for a Technical Author to create, update and maintain all customer-facing technical documentation (user manuals, release notes, service bulletins etc) for a Cambridge based company.
* Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable subject or a formal qualification in Technical Writing would be an advantage
* Strong written communication skills
* Ability to learn quickly, interpret and write complex technical information about hardware and software, explaining concepts clearly to technical but non-domain specialist users
* Able to manage multiple concurrent projects, prioritise and structure workload with minimal supervision
* Teamwork and cross-functional and cross-cultural collaboration
* Knowledge of networking, communications and software interface technologies advantageous, especially the physical layer
* Familiarity with Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for Technical Products
* Basic knowledge of Command Line Computer Interfaces (CLI)
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and stay calm and focused
* Customer oriented, proactive and thinks ahead
* Global focus, thinking and awareness
* Process orientation
Please get in touch for full details.
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.