An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Assistant / QA / Food Tech Grad to join a food manufacturer who are based in South Gloucester between Bristol and Bath. The company are very keen on developing their staff members to enhance their passionate workforce whilst also supplying their customers with the very best produce.
• Comply with all hygiene, environmental and health and safety requirements as laid down in policy and as trained.
• Complete customer SQA’s
• Handle internal queries and external customer queries
• Maintain the existing specifications through a review programme
• • Deal with customer enquiries on product recipes and the raw materials they contain about country of origin, food scares, health and safety data, allergen and nutritional information
• To ensure that actions are agreed, followed up and communicated accurately and on time.
• Ensure work areas and equipment is maintained in a clean and tidy manner.
• Customer focused, understanding the individual requirements of key customers and confident in ability to develop, nurture and sustain customers
• Understand, uphold and sustain customer expectation for quality, safety and legality
This position would suit an energetic person with great attention to detail, who has experience in Technical / Quality Assurance. We are looking for a confident team player who has the ability to develop creative solutions whilst maintaining a methodical approach to their work and deal with the pressures of a fast paced environment
• GCSE or equivalent at Grade B or above in Maths, English and Science
• Intermediate Food Hygiene
• Food Technology qualification
• Experience in a quality / technical position
• Process knowledge and the requirements to ensure product safety and due diligence compliance
• Supplier assurance/approval experience would be an advantage
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of interest for each of our roles and we cannot guarantee we will be in touch if you are not shortlisted for the position. At JK Recruitment we aim to provide the best possible opportunity to take your career forward, we will be in touch within the next seven days if your application is successful. Please continue to visit our website to keep up to date with further vacancies.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Salary: £22000 – £24000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Warmley, South Gloucestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.