Our client is a very well-established and renowned business in their field, supplying chemical products to many manufacturing industries.
They are currently seeking a Technical & Regulatory Co-ordinator to join their team at the Leek site.
Main duties of the role will include
* Be involved in all aspects of technical/commercial regulations related to all materials handled on the chemical manufacturing site
* Support the Technical and Regulatory Manager to ensure that customers/suppliers/regulators/external bodies are provided with all of the relevant information concerning both current and new materials, including all raw materials and products
* Work with the Technical and Regulatory Manager to ensure that the business adheres to all relevant external technical regulations, liaising with relevant functions within the business in a timely manner
* Maintenance, negotiation and administration of information for non-UK REACh and similar regulations in other regions/countries (i.e TOSCA, K-REACh, etc)
* Supporting external resource to complete the maintenance, negotiation and administration of information for UK REACh
* Compilation of raw data and submission of reports for external social and environmental audits
A relevant qualification to degree level in a chemistry or science based subject is essential.
Knowledge of technical regulations within the chemical industry would be a distinct advantage as would a qualification in H&S.
Experience gained in some form of process manufacturing would also be desirable.
Applications will be considered from graduates with a relevant degree looking for their first role in this sort of environment.
Salary: £25000 – £30000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leek, Staffordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.