We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join our ever expanding client based in Huddersfield. Over the last 12 months, this company has seen some phenomenal growth and it doesn’t seem to be slowing down, if you’d like to be part of their success story, read on….
The role is managing a team of 10 inbound, business customer service professionals and involves all aspects of team management such as coaching, call listening and 121’s.
Main team leader duties;
* Day to day management of 10 customer service professionals
* Completing call listening and coaching sessions to further develop team
* Dealing with customer escalations
* Completing regular 121s and annual appraisals
* Managing any behavioural issues in a professional manner
* Ensure team achieves quality and compliance standards
* Ensure team achieves targets
We are looking for;
* Experience of working as a team leader
* Experience of working with an office based customer service role
* Knowledge of how to manage staff through KPIs
* Experience of managing performance
* Someone who is professional and has the ability to motivate and inspire others
* A flexible approach and someone who can manage different personality types
* Experience of dealing with business customer is desirable but not essential
In return you can expect;
* Basic salary of £25k
* Free on site parking
* Working days are Monday to Friday, office hours
* Generous holiday package
Please note that this role is office based.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Salary: £25000/annum OTE £28k
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.