Teaching Assistant required
Are you looking for flexible work? As a Teaching Assistant we can offer day to day and long-term work for our Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire schools. We offer flexible working and a competitive salary for Teaching Assistants with proven classroom experience.
Teaching Assistant duties include:-
• Assisting in the educational and social development of students under the direction and guidance of the class teacher.
• Ensuring that any pupils they support can engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity
• Assisting the class teachers in the planning of work programmes for individuals and groups of students and developing extended activities. Guiding and monitoring a student’s progress
• Providing support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities; support students with specific learning needs and help develop their social skills
Essential Teaching Assistant qualities required:-
* At least 6 weeks experience within a school setting.
* A good level of education to include at least GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English
* Be able to communicate effectively to students, parents, and colleagues both orally and in writing.
* Good organisational skills and the ability to plan, prioritise and mange time effectively.
* A Teaching/Learning Assistant qualification.
Working as a Class Cover Teaching Assistant, you will benefit from:-
* A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support and plenty of details about your job placement.
* Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances.
* The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal.
* Competitive daily rates of pay.
* Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant.
Salary: £65 – £85/day
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Bracknell, Bracknell Forest
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.