Primary Supply Teaching Assistant opportunities
Are you a Teaching Assistant / LSA in West London looking for supply work??
Prospero Teaching is currently looking for dedicated and passionate supply teaching assistant to work in various schools across West London.
We are currently working with a large number of Primary Schools based within various areas of West London, who are looking to take on additional dedicated teaching assistants on a short term and long term supply basis.
If you are looking for flexibility within the work place and enjoy working at various schools then this is a great opportunity for you.
Location: Hillingdon, Ealing, Harrow, Brent
Position: SEN Teaching Assistant, Nursery Assistant, Classroom Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Temporary – daily, short term and long term supply available
Full time/Part time: Full time and Part time
Rates of pay: £80 – £90 PER DAY
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Have proven experience supporting teachers within the UK or equivalent curriculum
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold right to work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
* Good level of verbal communication
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salary: £75 – £90/day
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Hayes, London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.