Excellent training and progression, fast paced and enjoyable working environment, heart of St Albans, free parking, healthcare, generous pension scheme, fantastic salary!
We are recruiting for a Tax Claims Administrator to join a successful, established specialist financial company based in St Albans
You will be responsible for the relationship between the company and clients ensuring a professional service is delivered as efficiently as possible. You will manage all stakeholders both internal and external to ensure KPI’s are met. Client satisfaction is a core driver for the company and obtaining further referrals from happy customers will form part of the role!
* Assess initial client sign-ups for eligibility to make a claim
* Liaise with the client, their accountant and the Technical Specialist to collate financial information to produce a claim
* Liaise with all stakeholders to co-ordinate/schedule meetings
* Complete a first review on the submitted Financial and Technical reports.
* Ensure claims are fully maximised, yet compliant with the legislation, ensuring you are always working in the best interests of the client
* Once the claim reports have been reviewed and approved, you will then be responsible for ensuring that the accountant submits the reports promptly and correctly.
* Record all activity and tasks within the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
What the client are looking for:
* Entry level with a passion for the industry or a candidate with client relationship experience, ideally 3 years within professional services
* Understanding of the R&D scheme (ideal but not essential)
* You will enjoy working as part of a team as well as achieving individual targets.
* Experience of following standards and procedures and contributing to continuous improvement.
* Able to multi-task and prioritise activities required of you.
* Able to work under pressure and experience of meeting targets.
* Able to understand and follow the procedures surrounding confidentiality and working with confidential information
What’s in it for you?
* Salary: Up to £25k, depending on experience
* Ongoing training and support
* Opportunity to develop and progress
* 25 days holiday + bank hols
* Generous pension
* Private healthcare
* Free parking
* Discretionary bonus
* Flexible – 8am-4.30pm/9am-5.30pm or 9.30am-6pm, opportunity to work from home occasionally!
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Salary: £20000 – £25000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.