(Some flexibility / working from home will be possible)
£Attractive including bonus potential
This long established, successful Group of Companies offers complete project engineering solutions across a range of sectors throughout multiple UK sites including Highways, Rail, Marine and Energy sectors via the deployment of a highly skilled, mobile, flexible workforce.
With a forward-looking Board of Directors embracing change and continuous improvement in order to better support the delivery of projects of differing sizes and complexities, we are introducing a new in-house recruitment model to deliver on our ambitious talent sourcing strategies.
As our Talent Acquisition specialist sitting within our broader HR team you will be uniquely placed to deliver a range of benefits into our business. You will drive and own the talent acquisition process (including managing the recruitment approval process); provide a professional talent acquisition service to hiring managers; develop and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates through networking with active and passive candidates; and be a passionate advocate and ambassador for our employer brand.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To ensure focus, momentum, and pace is maintained throughout every recruitment process, in line with delivery expectations and to minimize candidate dropout and maximize employee experience
* (For all approved roles) to drive understanding & agreement on full role specifications before determining and proceeding with the most effective channels to market
* Sourcing and screening of candidates for multiple roles across all projects and Head Office
* Managing the expectations of hiring managers and candidates throughout the process
* Highly effective end-to-end candidate relationship management
* Presenting a shortlist to hiring managers, arranging interviews as required
* Continually engage with prospective candidates; develop and maintain a strong pipeline of potential candidates through networking with active and passive candidates
* Communicate with candidates professionally and knowledgeably about the Company
* Proactive search / headhunting where appropriate or for specific ‘hard to hire’ roles
* Implement appropriate branding & recruitment marketing strategies and campaigns to drive a pipeline of qualified, interested and accessible talent
* Ongoing measurement and review of the effectiveness of Recruitment and headhunting activities, and recommendations for ongoing improvement
* To help organize and attend relevant careers events
* To track and report on key activities and KPI’s
Possessing high levels of energy, drive and flexibility, candidates will be able to demonstrate:
* A strong background in internal talent acquisition and recruiting excellent candidates both active and passive
* Proactive search / headhunting skills and proficiency in the use of linked in, social media, job boards, and other available channels
* Experience with data analytics and reporting (and, ideally, recruitment technologies, systems and tools)
* Professional and effective management of SLA’s / third parties
* Relevant planning, commercial and analytical skills
* The ability to thrive within a very fast paced, challenging work environment, finding solutions to multiple recruitment challenges
In addition, you will need to be possess a confident and adaptable approach, passion and creativity, a continuous improvement mindset, strong stakeholder management skills (internal customer and third party relationships), outstanding communication skills, strong teamworking and collaboration skills, and strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
In return, we offer an exciting opportunity to develop our in-house recruitment capability, a long-term career within a progressive and successful business, and a very competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus potential.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.