We have an immediate requirement for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our UK team in the Warrington office on a permanent basis. He/she will be responsible for sourcing talented Technical/Engineering staff to join our teams both in-house and on customer sites across the UK.
This role will report to the European Recruitment Manager and this person will resource exclusively for Zenith’s Internal Business Units.
Ideally, this person should have minimum 3 years’ experience with a major of these years with experience from working in a recruitment consultancy and/ or internal, in-house recruitment. Recent or previous recruitment experience from Pharmaceutical or Life Science industry is most desirable. Technical recruitment experience from manufacturing or industrial automation is also desirable.
The ideal specialist will have the ability to work independently as well as within a team, in a fast-paced environment and should be a high-energy, motivated self-starter. He/she should also be process and systems led as he/she will contribute to improving internal processes thus providing a more efficient and effective service to the business areas the unit supports.
He/she should have the ability to communicate well with senior members of the team and report back on activities completed.
Search and Select
– Source primarily for Zenith’s Internal Business Units in the UK and across EU when required using advanced searching techniques such as Boolean search logic, saved searches on internal database and on professional social networks e.g. LinkedIn, Total Jobs, CV Library etc.
– Provide resourcing support to agreed functional areas such as CV screening, pre-interview telephone screening, CV presentation, organising interviews, meet and greet candidates; conduct reference checks along with HR and Operations Administrator.
– Carry out preliminary technical interviews to ensure the candidate meets the role requirements
– Alongside HR and Operations Administrator organise telephone and face-to-face interviews with candidates and internal managers
– Manage candidate experience from early in the recruitment process and implement improvements to boost candidate experience in future
– You will have shared accountability for the management of our Bullhorn recruitment system
– Ensure data integrity and share best practice within this area
– Daily database administrative responsibility to include creating new profiles, updating existing records, running reports, assigning job orders to candidates and conducting database searches and building the engineering database
– Applicant Tracker Management
Current Resource Pool Management
– Work alongside UK HR Manager to track current resource pool allocation ensuring internal Resumes are updated periodically by relevant parties and are available for next resource assignment
– Resource planning & allocation
Advertise / Network and Employer Branding
– Champion & advocate use of Social Media to enhance ZT’s Employer Branding – LinkedIn
Project Recruitment / Strategic Sourcing
– Assist with the development of resourcing strategies
– Provide advice and support to Engineering & Operations Management in recruiting best practice
– Assist in developing and administering a strategy for identifying and recruiting potential hires
– Participate and assist in the co-ordination of various tactical staffing initiatives if required
– Educated to degree/diploma level in a relevant discipline
– Min 3 years’ post graduate work experience, the majority this working in a recruitment role (commercial agency or in-house recruitment)
– Recent or previous recruitment experience from Pharmaceutical or Life Science industry is most desirable
– Demonstrable success in technical recruitment, having worked within this environment is also desirable
– High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
– High level proficiency in the use of professional social media tools such as LinkedIn and online advertising portals such as company website/s or job portals
– Demonstrable experience in recruitment process and / or system improvement e.g. implementation of new work process or recruitment systems most desirable
– Strong awareness of employer brand management
– Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with professional telephone manner
– Personable with the desire to share their input with global team members
– High degree of efficiency and attention to detail with excellent documentation skills
– Experience of handling personal, sensitive data
– Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks on a daily basis
– Communicate well with senior members of the team and report back on activities completed
– Can-do attitude with excellent organisational and listening skills
– Possess ability to anticipate issues, using professional poise in resolving, with a team-orientated approach
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.