Lotus Cars builds world class, high performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world. The current range – which is 100% ‘For The Drivers’ – includes the Evora coupe, the critically acclaimed Exige and the iconic Elise.
The latest new Lotus is the Evija, our all-electric hypercar that is the world’s most powerful series production model. All Lotus cars are rightly regarded as being the benchmark for exceptional ride and handling, lightweight engineering, exceptional steering, efficient aerodynamics and driver-focused interiors.
Our founder Colin Chapman always believed that a driver wants feedback and control, instant response, precision and agility, the power to accelerate and the ability to stop almost instantly. Over the last seven decades, Lotus has remained true to this ethos. Our core values, our pioneering approach to automotive engineering and our rich heritage – both in road and race cars – are guiding our future.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in the company’s Vision80 strategy, which states what Lotus will be in 2028 when we celebrate our 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on our journey.
More information on working at Lotus, Vision 80 and the exciting future for Lotus can be found https://(url removed)
6 Month Fixed Term Contract – Urgent. Based Hethel or from home
We have an exciting requirement for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our busy recruitment team. Lotus are currently going through an exciting time of growth and are busy recruiting for a wide range of positions across our business around the world.
* Support the Recruitment Team in delivering a great service to their customers for both permanent and contingent hires.
* Administration of offers of employment approvals process, including contractual offers of employment
* Support the team and business with sourcing CV’s, recruitment advertising and liaising with agencies
* Management of the companies ATS and other recruitment portals
* Assisting with the contractor extensions in line with IR35
* Preparing recruitment reports, metrics and dashboards.
* Promoting and helping to manage best practice in the recruitment and selection processes
* Supporting the team with internal projects
* Booking interviews and supporting stakeholders
* Answering candidate queries
* Experience of recruitment support or services in both permanent and contingent hiring.
* Good level of IT literacy including Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Attention to detail
* Good written/verbal communication skills to all business levels
* Experience working in a fast past environment
* Strong customer service focus.
* Knowledge of IR35 regulations
* Experience using SucessFactors
* Supplier management and processing invoices
* HR analytics, data and reporting skills using Power BI or other dashboards
Job Type: Contract
Location: Hethel or home based
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.