This one is for a systems orientated person with an analytical mind. It is working for a market leading food supplier
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Enabling the business to implement and develop systems and processes
* Liaising with system development teams
* Change and project management using Agile methods
* Provide ongoing support for the Department Champion community
* To ensure interaction between the business systems and the user community to effectively meet the needs of the business
* Provide support for business systems
* Provide link between the business and external support & development teams
* Identify system modifications to optimise business processes
* Ensure system changes on core business systems are tested and implemented to meet the needs of the business
* Manage implementation and ongoing updates and change requests for 3rd party systems within the business
* Assist with the maintenance of business reporting systems and their administration.
* Documentation of business processes & knowledge
* Training of new knowledge and processes to the business, enabling departments to train their own staff
* Maintain relationships with all key personnel from around the business
* Develop ongoing training on all business systems
• Positive, outgoing & friendly personality
• Excellent communicator – verbally and written
• Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
• Logical & systematic
• Ability to interact with any level of staff with confidence & clarity
• Ability to work alone, on own initiative or as part of a team as required
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time & priorities
• Willingness to work occasional unsocial hours
1. Business analyst skills
2. Prophet ERP
3. Experience of database technologies beneficial – particularly SQL querying
Nice to have skills:
1. SAP Crystal reports
2. SAP Business Objects
3. Agile methodologies
4. Understanding of Microsoft technologies
5. Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
6. Understanding of networking technologies
If that sounds like you, and you also have your own transport to get to a location unsuited to public transport, apply today!
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.