We are looking for an experienced Technician to join a company based in Royston as part of the production team assembling mechanical, electro-pneumatic and fluidic systems. There may be scope to expand on these activities for the right person.
* A background in machine building from drawings including experience of Mechanical assembly%3B Pneumatic and fluidic circuits%3B Electrical wiring
* Experience of working in a production environment, preferably with exposure to Kanban systems, Lean manufacturing, etc.
* The ability to plan workload, taking into account the needs of the rest of the team.
* Computer literacy to include MS Office products and the ability to maintain accurate records
* Self-motivation and the ability to communicate and interact well within the team
You will need to have a valid passport for this role as travel within the UK and overseas, may be required, sometimes at short notice.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.