Our TLC is looking for caring and responsible individuals to fill exciting opportunities for a full time night support workers and daytime . We are after those skilled individuals with previous experience within this sector.
You will play an important and meaningful part of peoples lives supporting the individuals with day to day Activities, Maintaing reletionships with family and freinds and all health needs. As well as maintaining a good relationship with individuals you are supporting, team work is also essential.
This is a permanent role. Full Time and Part time hours are available to suit the individual
Please only apply for this role if you have a minimum 6 month experience dealing with (Elderly Care, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and complex needs,Domiciliary care)
* One on one support & guidance
* Maintaining company policy and Procedures and Compliance
* Personal care duties
* Promoting independence and choice
* Provide Person Centered support to the individuals needs and care plans
* Driver Preferred but not essential
* NVQ level 2 and above preferable but not essential ( Training will be Given )
* Minimum of 6 months previous experience
We can also set up a meeting on Zoom, Microsoft teams , whats app or Facetime.
This can be discussed up on application
We Want to ensure all covid 19 guidelines are followed for the safety of all staff and applicants.
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: B14 7AP, Moseley, City and Borough of Birmingham
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.