Herts Good Care are supporting Adwell Supported Living to fill their position of Support Worker.
Job Title:Support Worker
Job Number:HCPA(phone number removed)
Company Name:Adwell Supported Living
Available shift times:Days , Nights , Evenings , Weekends
Type of Provider:Supported Living
Supporting individuals with:Learning Disability , Mental Health , Physical Disability , Substance Misuse
Salary:£8.80 – £9.10 Per Hour
Hours of Work:35-42
Contract Type:Full Time Contract
Part Time Contract
About the company…
Adwell Supported living is a care provider under Allerton Care. We are registered with CQC for personal care. We have 34 Service Users- 31 with Mental Health diagnosis and 3 with LD Diagnosis. At full capacity we will have 50 Service Users.
We are looking for a Support Worker to join the team. Our driving motto in Adwell is the we go above and beyond where other care providers stop. This has led us to have 2 excellent ratings with the local authority.
Why should I apply for the role of Support Worker with this company?
* Be part of a growing company with a good reputation
* 29 days annual leave
* In house training and development for further progression
What does the role of Support Worker involve?
· To work as part of a team delivering residential services to vulnerable adults
· Provide person centered support to vulnerable adults, which improve the quality of the individuals’ lives, promotes independent living and is relevant to the individuals changing needs.
· Provide a high standard of care and support to individuals.
· Facilitate and enable individuals to be involved in their own care and support, and to participate in the development of services and the wider organisation.
· Perform to the standards laid down by the CQC, Shine’s policies & procedures, Skills for Care, SCIE, GSCC and as required and expected by the professionals and service users we deal with.
· To ensure all other legal requirements are met, such as all relevant aspects of Health & Safety.
· To complete tasks as assigned by the management team to the best of your ability and within agreed timescales
· To understand the wider objectives of the company and how your performance and attitude contribute to this
What makes the perfect Support Worker?
* Honest and hardworking with a genuine interest in making a positive difference to someone’s life.
* You do not necessarily need experience. We are looking for someone who has the right caring values to support the individuals within our service
* Support Worker experience within a mental health setting is preferred
* Support Worker experience within a learning disability setting ispreferred
* Confident to working with individuals who’s behaviour can be challenging
* Driving is preferred but not required for this role
* You will be required to participate in shift patterns, as required by the service, which may include morning/evening/weekend/waking night/sleepover/lone working/on-call duties
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will call you within the next couple of days. If this is not the right job for you, we have over 200 positions which you can search and apply by visiting Hertsgoodcare.
Salary: £8.80 – £9.10/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.