Join our team at Upper Mead as a Support Worker!
Upper Mead is a residential and nursing home set in the heart of Henfield, West Sussex, caring for people over 65 as well as providing specialist dementia care. With rooms arranged around a courtyard garden, the home boasts a peaceful and safe setting.
As a Support Worker at SHC you will work with the people that we support to enable them to live full lives, the way they want, and you will be responsible for:
– Providing compassionate and innovative support to the people we work with;
– Contribute to the completion of support plans and risk assessments;
– Promote independence and life skills;
– Participate in activities taking place;
– Encouraging the people we support to make their own choices.
To be considered for a Support Worker role you must have:
– A caring and supportive nature;
– Willing to learn new skills and adopt your style of working to meet the needs of the people we support;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Willing to go the extra mile.
To join our team as a Support Worker, please apply today
Please Note: Successful candidate for this Support Worker role will be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS)
Apply and join SHC!
Salary: £9.65 – £10.15/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Henfield, West Sussex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.