Leverage Consulting is currently recruiting for Support worker & Care Assisatnt to start ASAP in Pembroke Dock area
Leverage are looking for experienced Support Worker & Care Assistant to work in different care settings around Pembroke Dock area. As a Support Worker and Care assistant you will be supporting the residents with Personal Care such as showering, oral hygiene and accessing the toilet. As a Care Assistant you will be able to demonstrate privacy, Dignity and respect when providing a high standard of care. Leverage are looking for Support Workers who are caring, compassionate, kind and empathetic. At Leverage we offer our employees the following:-
• Excellent rates of pay
• Weekly pay
• Variety of shifts including days, nights, and weekends
• Flexible working hours
• Designated consultant for 7 days a week 24 hours per day.
Requirements for this Role:
* Minimum of 5 months experience within Healthcare
* Recent Mandatory Care Training Certificates
* Up to Date DBS and registered online for the Update Service.
If you are interested, please apply by submitting your CV or Call (phone number removed) to apply.
Salary: £9 – £10.25/hour
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: SA72, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.