Are you an experienced Teacher or Newly Qualified Teacher looking for regular flexible supply work?
Change Education are currently working with numerous secondary schools in Boston. If you are a qualified teacher available between 2 and 5 days a week then we would like to hear from you.
We are due to be much busier this term due more cover required due to track and trace, catch up requirements and virtual learning support.
Successful supply teachers will be responsible for delivering pre-set work to classes across the age range in a variety of subjects whilst maintaining a well-managed classroom and positive learning environment. Planning and marking will not be required as all the relevant work will be pre-set by the absent teacher. We welcome applications from teachers of all subject specialisms and key stages.
This role is also ideal for a newly qualified teacher, looking to gain experience in a variety of secondary schools or an experienced teacher looking to take control of their working week by having the flexibility to pick and choose when to work.
Benefits of Supply Teacher Work:
* Temporary flexible position offering 2-5 days per week dependant on availability.
* Delivering pre-set lessons across subject specialisms in the short-term absence of teachers.
* Weekly pay and the ability to manage your own dairy.
* Work in inspiring state of the art secondary schools and academies
Why work with Change Education:
* We are the only education agency based in south Lincolnshire meaning we are best placed to offer advice and guidance and introduce you to local schools.
* We work with many of the secondary schools across south Lincolnshire and work on many exclusive and confidential roles.
* We take the time to get to know you, understand your skills, experience and personality and then find supply work in schools which are a great fit! Doesn’t that sound much better then how traditional agencies work!
* Registering with us could not be more straightforward.
* Our team is made up of industry experts with a wealth of experience meaning your career could not be in better hands.
For immediate consideration, please submit an up to date CV below. We look forward to your application.
Salary: £130 – £150/day
Job Type: Contract
Location: Boston, Lincolnshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.