Supply Chain Manager
Coupar Angus, Scotland
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Prospects
Monday to Friday
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK’s largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join our site Coupar Angus site.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations on site, you will be responsible for the daily supply chain needs of the site. To liaise with customer, suppliers and 3PL companies to ensure service levels are met and exceeded where possible. To create, integrate & monitor KPI’s and liaise with Senior Management with ways to improve the supply chain and show continuous improvement and cost savings in all areas. You will also be responsible for:
· Effective S&OP processes, monitoring key long-term activities and highlighting any issues and potential spare capacity to the business
· Providing operations with a realistic daily and weekly plan to effectively manage labour, materials and weekly site capacity, whilst maintaining service levels to the customer
· Promoting a safety culture within the department and continuously identify areas for improvement
· Providing direction and support to the supply chain team (planning, goods in and despatch), managing team performance and development and ensuring departmental structures and skills are developed to meet the business requirements
· Effective raw material scheduling whilst maintaining a cost-effective stock holding to budgetary level. Management of redundant stock.
If you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit. Bring those qualities, with the following and you will have the recipe for success:
· A background in supply chain
· You must have experience in a similar role within FMCG
o Food manufacturing experience is desirable
· Customer engagement experience
· Demonstrable excellence in managing various senior stakeholders within a fast paced environment
· Great communication skills
· High level of IT and Microsoft skills including excellent excel skills
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, you have the opportunity and flexibility to pick your ideal location.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
We want to make YOU the future of our business.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Coupar Angus, Perth and Kinross
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.